Electronic commerce is, relatively speaking, a newer area of law, but it is none the less one in which almost any business is now involved. These days virtually any industry enterprise uses the internet as a medium for trade, be it through a company website, the undertaking of online transactions or online advertising.
Michael Chambers and Co. LLC appreciate that this area of law is dynamic. It is a developing and ever-changing area of law and our lawyers provide flexible solutions which adapt to this continuously evolving field of law. Our proficiency stems from the breadth of our technical knowledge combined with an approach which embraces the unique challenges that this area of law presents.
We are able to assist your business with the following elements of e-commerce business:
- E-commerce transactional agreements, for example software development agreements, marketing agreements, website development agreements, internet service provider agreements etc;
- Internet service provider terms and conditions;
- FOREX company specific advice;
- Online advertising;
- Software licensing;
- Intellectual property issues specific to e-commerce;
- Jurisdictional issues;
- Electronic signatures;
- Advice relating to websites;
- Web hosting;
- Data protection, privacy and security.